Monday, November 12, 2007

Oh my it's a gold bucket

Well sorry to all my fans out their who have be missing my entertaining posts. I was stuck trying to get my own mom out of her summer bucket, lets just say she has a bad case of the bucket rot. So on to what is new. I'm seem to still be unemployed despite my best efforts to find quality work. It seems to keep moving closer and closer to the demise of Boyd ,which is when I take a factory job. Besides that I seem to have found someone who will date an unemployed tubby man. Nothing to serious of yet but we are still in the fun finding-out stage of our relationship. Unfortunate because of plans with the little lady I was unable to go to a friend of a friends bachelor party. I've been told I missed a good time and that I was missed. It seems that myself and my good friend G-Bizzle both didn't attend and we are the best comedic commentators of the group so some laughs were missed. Its not that the others are not funny its just the timing has to be perfect. I also have started playing Wii baseball for the record I lost the first game 1-3. I will keep you fans up to date on scores. But for now it seems that I'm not winning my quest for the Golden Bucket. (1-3, 0-1)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home