Tuesday, May 08, 2007

The Invisible

Wow, what can I say. This movie had some good points and some bad points. First off, I'm glad America still can't come up with its own movies and needs to steal them from other countries (Sweden for this one). As an overall view the movie kept a steady flow. The ending was kind of predictable, and I would have done it differently. The hole bad characters turning good and the main character forgiving nature is kind of annoying. We did learn a couple new things though in movie making. One, throwing people off buildings is funny and two wearing a toque makes you do evil things. If all she had to do was take off the toque to be a nice person, this could have been a five minute movie. But for some reason I liked the way the movie progressed. The acting was good. The female lead, Margaret Levieva, probably was the best actor in the group, for an unknown she pulled it off. Margaret might get another role or two and could even make a name for herself. On the other hand the main male lead, Justin Chatwin, has not proven himself to be that talented yet. First off anyone who stars in Baby Geniuses 2 deserves to be bucketed. He was also the son in War of the Worlds, in which everyone hated his character. The future does not look bright for this young man. As an overall rating I give this movie 36 buckets. I really believe the ending could have been stronger. If you would like to know the ending as I would have had it I will add it to comments if asked. I just don't want to ruin this movie for anyone by typing it here.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home